Create Your Own App Store

* peoplespace > Topics

Subject: Jokes
Replies: 8 Views: 614

kevon123 23.11.10 - 03:07pm
here you all can post jokes or good laugh lol *

guyana16 2.12.10 - 07:37pm
ok idk if some ppl will find this funny but i do
:West Indians like to talk, You see how West Indians can chat? That's how their mouth always put them in trouble...

Three death row inmates -- an American, a Japanese and a West Indian were about to be sent to the electric chair.
The American got strapped in and was asked if he had any last words. He said 'No'; they pressed the b*tton-nothing happened, so he was set free

(Apparently if the state tries to execute someone and has 'technical
difficulties' during the process and it doesn't happen, the person is set free).

The Japanese got strapped in and was asked if he had any last words. He
said 'No' they pressed the b*tton-nothing happened, so he was set free.

The West Indian got strapped in and was asked if he had any last words.
He said 'Yeah man, you don't see the ting ain't plug in ?

guyana16 2.12.10 - 07:38pm
Little Johnny's at it again...... A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!' After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.. The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?' 'No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!'

guyana16 2.12.10 - 07:39pm
man walked into a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Jamaica and passed out on the floor. People gathered around to help him by fanning and doing everything they could to help him regain consciousness.

Someone peeled an orange and started squeezing the juice into his mouth, whereupon the man suddenly came back to life, pushed the person away and yelled, Luk yah man! If me did want orange, me woulda fall down in
de market.

kevon123 27.12.10 - 04:42am
A guy goes down for breakfast and it is quite obvious that his wife has the hump with him. He asks what is the matter. She replies, Last night you were talking in your sleep and I want to know who Linda is? Thinking quickly on his feet he tells her that Linda was 'Lucky Linda' and was actually a name of a horse that he bet on that day and won 40. She seemed quite happy with the explanation and he went off to work. When he got home that night, his wife had the hump with him again. asing her what the matter was now, she replied Your horse phoned.

kevon123 27.12.10 - 04:42am
A guy goes down for breakfast and it is quite obvious that his wife has the hump with him. He asks what is the matter. She replies, Last night you were talking in your sleep and I want to know who Linda is? Thinking quickly on his feet he tells her that Linda was 'Lucky Linda' and was actually a name of a horse that he bet on that day and won 40. She seemed quite happy with the explanation and he went off to work. When he got home that night, his wife had the hump with him again. asing her what the matter was now, she replied Your horse phoned.

kevon123 21.03.11 - 02:48pm
One day this girl, who is wearing a skirt, goes out to play with her friends.

She goes to the park and meets a boy. They talk about climbing trees.

The boy says to the girl: Go on climb that tree. *

kevon123 21.03.11 - 02:49pm
The girls climbs up and the boy just stands there and looks up to the girls pants.

After a while the girl goes home and tells her mum about what happened.

Her mum says: oh my stupid girl he just stood there and watched your pants.

The next day she went out again with her skirt on and met THAT boy again. *

kevon123 21.03.11 - 02:49pm
He told her to climb again and she did.

when she got home she tells her mum what happened again and her mum says: My stupid girl he just stood there and watched your pants.

The girl replied and said: No actually I tricked him, this time i did not wear any pants! *

* peoplespace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* peoplespace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search